You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. Deuteronomy 6:5-7
Our Youth Ministry desires with the help of Jesus to live out our Five Core Attitudes:
- It's not about me
- Giving 100%
- No Discounting
- Stop, Think, Do
- Most importantly - Eternity Matters Most
Our intention of ministry
- We seek for our students to not only have Head Knowledge of the Gospel but most importantly Heart Knowledge. That they know they are desired, wanted and pursued by our Savior. That they understand their importance to His Kingdom. We want to equip our students, our church and leaders, for the challenges they may face post-high school.
- We believe we are sinners and we often mess up even with each other. It is our sin that pushes us towards the cross, desperately needing and seeking a Savior.
- We believe it is critical with our student's faith journey to have intentional discipleship through our adult mentors, families and multi-generational relationships.
- We encourage our students to ask and explore tough questions about the Christian Faith, ultimately pushing them to grow.
- Middle School Ministry
- High School Ministry
- Girl's Ministry
- Youth Adult Mentors
- Special Events throughout the year
Education and Faith development
- Confirmation (Grades 6 - 8)
- Sunday School Classes
- Common Ground Worship
- High School Bible Study
- Girl's Ministry: REAL events
- Youth Board
service and outreach
- Local Missions Weekend
- Middle & High School Mission Trips
- Youth Praise Band & Youth Choir