Serve the Lord with gladness.
Lutheran Women in Mission
The Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML) is the official women’s auxiliary of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. For 80 years, the LWML has focused on affirming each woman’s relationship with Christ, encouraging and equipping women to live out their Christian lives in active mission ministries and to support global missions.
The mission of the Lutheran Women's Missionary League is to assist each woman of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.
Who can belong: All women of Lamb of God are members of the LWML.
What we do:
- Make quilts to send to Lutheran World Relief.
- Assemble Personal Care kits to send to Lutheran World Relief.
- Collect mites to send to the Texas and National LWML Districts to go towards their chosen mission grants.
- Raise funds to send to our local mission grants.
- Collect stamps to send to our district LWML, proceeds are used to ship quilts and kits to Lutheran World Relief.
Missions that LWML has supported:
- Cain Sczepanski Fund
- Concordia Seminary Food Bank
- Denton County Friends of the Family
- Dot Lueck Endowment Fund - Concordia University of Texas
- Lamb of God Youth Mission Trips
- Lamb of God Holy Cow Smokers Ministry