As information develops, please check this page to stay informed about LOG events and activities.
Worshiping Together | Sunday, May 31, 2020
To help create an environment that allows for adequate social distancing, public worship will look different. To help you make the decision to attend in person or continue to view services online, please view this pdf to understand how services will be different.
"Drive Thru" Communion
For those who are concerned for their health and would rather not attend public worship, we will be offering “Drive-Thru” Communion. Please view this pdf to understand how to participate.
Live Stream Worship
Starting Sunday, May 31 we are providing a live stream of the 8 am and 10:30 am Worship Service.
During this time Worship, Bible Study and the Children's Message will continue to be available online.
Until Sunday, May 31 gathering as a church family for worship and Bible Study will be available here.
During this time:
- Church and Preschool offices will remain closed. Please contact the staff via their email. Click here for the Staff Directory.
- Ministry groups will not meet in person until further notice.
- Outside groups meeting on our campus will not be held until further notice.
- We will use our online efforts to stay connected as a church family, continuing our worship together and lifting one another up in prayer.
LOG will continue to monitor the evolving situation and make decisions as circumstances require, in accordance with guidelines from the CDC and state and local health officials.
To minimize the risk of illness, here are a few practical things you can do:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
How can you help during this time?
We are facing a challenging and unprecedented time in our generation. With that comes unprecedented measures to ensure we love our neighbor.
1. Financial Assistance: Donate to CCA and help those in need.
2. Volunteer: Help CCA accomplish their daily work. CCA is providing sanitary supplies and only scheduling limited volunteers, using social distancing.
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."
Psalm 46:1-3 ESV