As information develops, please check this page to stay informed about LOG events and activities.
Live-Stream | Worship and Bible Study
We live-stream our Sunday Worship service at 8 am and 10:30 am. Pastor Settle's Adult Bible Study is live-streamed at 9:15 am.
“Drive-Thru” Communion is offered on Sunday from 9 am - 9:30 am. Please view this pdf to understand how to participate.
Public Worship and Bible Study
Public Worship is offered at 8 am and 10:30 am. Adult Bible Study classes are held at 9:15 am. We will continue to wear masks and hand sanitize, as well as continue our practice of distributing individually wrapped wafers and wine during Communion distribution.
During this time Worship, Bible Study and the Children's Message will continue to be available online here.
We will use our online efforts to stay connected as a church family, continuing our worship together and lifting one another up in prayer.
LOG will continue to monitor the evolving situation and make decisions as circumstances require, in accordance with guidelines from the CDC and state and local health officials.
To minimize the risk of illness, here are a few practical things you can do:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
How can you help during this time?
We are facing a challenging and unprecedented time in our generation. With that comes unprecedented measures to ensure we love our neighbor.
1. Financial Assistance: Donate to CCA and help those in need.
2. Volunteer: Help CCA accomplish their daily work. CCA is providing sanitary supplies and only scheduling limited volunteers, using social distancing.
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."
Psalm 46:1-3 ESV