As information develops, please check this page to stay informed.
Beginning Sunday, June 13, 2021 our Worship Practices will be:
Live-Stream | Worship
We will continue to live-stream Sunday Worship at 8 am and 10:30 am.
In-Person | Worship
- Masks are optional. Those concerned for their health are encouraged to continue to wear a mask.
- Pew ropes for Spacing will be removed.
- Distribution of Communion will take place at the rail.
- Ushers will pass the Offering plates in the pews.
To minimize the risk of illness, here are a few practical things you can do:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."
Psalm 46:1-3 ESV