About Early Childhood Ministry School
Office Hours: 8 am - 3 pm, Monday thru Friday
ECM Office: (972) 539-0055
From the Director
Lamb of God Early Childhood Ministry exists to share the Grace of God with the families and communities we serve by providing exceptional Christian education in a loving preschool environment centered on growing together in Jesus Christ.
Lamb of God views children and families as a special gift, given by God. The purpose of the Early Childhood Ministry is to provide a Christian, early childhood setting in which toddlers, two, three, four, and five year-olds can grow, learn and develop as God’s children, spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally, and cognitively.
- To provide an environment that supports the growth of the whole child in developmentally appropriate ways.
- To help children experience and learn about God’s love through Jesus Christ.
- To encourage children to acquire self-esteem, concern for others, a sense of community and a spirit of sharing.
- To foster creativity, exploration, self-discipline, and a love of learning.
- To assist parents in guiding the development of their children.
- To encourage the spiritual development of the entire family in this or other local congregations.
- To establish strong foundations of knowledge.
- To encourage cooperative play and social development.
Lamb of God ECM received a certificate of accreditation from the National Lutheran School Accreditation in the fall of 2014. This 5-year accreditation guarantees that Lamb of God ECM meets or exceeds a specific set of criteria for early childhood education; provides high-quality programs with qualified, nurturing staff; and assists each program to improve itself for the benefit of children, families and congregation.
Lamb of God ECM is licensed by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services. A copy of the TDPRS Minimum Standards is available in the school office. License and current reports are posted on the bulletin board near the school office.
Notice of Non-discriminatory Policy as to Students
This school admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.